mercoledì, dicembre 02, 2009

Logitech Mx Revolution lag jigger freeze problem: SOLVED - Problema blocco freeze rallentamento: RISOLTO

Dear friends,
I've read so much about this problem everywhere and specially on Logitech forums.
No solution.
Here's mine, tested: attach your usb dongle to an usb hub, even a cheap, not alimented usb 1.1.

Let me know how it goes, please :)

Cari amici,
ho letto tanto a proposito di questo problema dappertutto e specialmente sui forum Logitech.
Nessuna soluzione.
Ecco la mia, per quanto becera: attaccate la chiavetta del mouse ad un hub usb, anche uno economicissimo, non alimentato, usb 1.1.

E fatemi sapere come va, per favore :)

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.


Lipo slender reviews

Lily ha detto...

I Love your article. You cant visit my website : mary kay mobile intouch